All Website Visitors
Like most websites, Draw it to Know it collects the following non-personally identifying information: Page views, duration on site, devices and browser types used, referring sites, date/time of visits, limited demographic information, IP addresses. This information is collected via the use of tracking cookies and pixels.
Registrants and Subscribers
Visitors to Draw it to Know it who choose to register with the site are asked to provide personally-identifying information, including name, email address, and, in some instances, the name of their institution.
Visitors who choose to trial or purchase a subscription on the site are asked to provide additional personally-identifying information, including billing information such as address and credit card information, as necessary to complete the financial transaction.
Draw it to Know it uses the information we collect to:
- Provide and maintain services to you.
- Analyze how those services are being used.
- Diagnose technical or service issues
- Personalize content on the site, emails, and promotional materials.
- Ensure your access to the site and your subscriptions.
- Detect and prevent abuse.
- Prevent and detect privacy or security breaches.
- Send you information regarding your subscription and payments.
- Send you information regarding new products, promotions, site features, or other developments.
- Respond to emails that you send to us.
Protection of Personally-Identifying Information
Draw it to Know it shares your information with our payment processor as necessary to complete financial transactions.
- Draw it to Know it does not store your credit card number on our company’s servers.
- All passwords on our site are encrypted and cannot be retrieved by Draw it to Know it employees.
- Draw it to Know it does not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone. Exceptions to this include court orders or government request, or in cases where Draw it to Know it believes that sharing is necessary to protect the property or intellectual rights of Draw it to Know it or the public. In addition, if Draw it to Know it sells the Site or transfers the Site to an entity or individual, Provider may transfer your PII to a third party as part of that transaction.
Draw it to Know it does not disclose your personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Cookies and Tracking pixels
Like many websites, Draw it to Know it uses Conversion Tracking Pixels and cookies from Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, and other social media sites that allow us to understand the actions users take after they are redirected to our site from clicking on advertisements. This enables us to understand our audience and how they are interacting with our advertisements and our website. All data is anonymous, in that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user; Facebook and other social media sites may use this information for their own advertising purposes, which can be found on their respective websites. If you would like to learn more or revoke these permissions, please visit those websites (for example, Facebook provides this page: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy; to opt out of Google analytics, see this page: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Email Automation Platform
Draw it to Know it provides your email address, and, as applicable, information regarding your site use and subscriptions to an Email Automation Platform that sends promotional and transactional emails on our behalf. The Email Automation Platform uses its own cookies and tracking technologies to assess deliverability and failure rates, open rates, link clicks, IP browser, email client type, and other related information.
If your subscription is provided in whole or in part by your employer or other third party, we may notify the third party when you access or use your subscription. If you have a student subscription associated with a professor or educational institution, we may notify your professor or institution to confirm your subscription, access or use. When providing these notices, we may reveal limited amounts of your PII, such as your name or email address.
Please be aware that only users over the age of 13 can legally consent; if you are under this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Managing your preferences and cookie settings
- You can ask us to delete, access, correct, or update your personal data (email address, password, billing information, private usage data) from our servers at any time (data in aggregate form will be kept)
- You can alter your browser settings to refuse/delete cookies.
- Please be aware that doing so may negatively impact the functionality of this website.
- You are able to opt out of promotional emails at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Draw it to Know it processes personal information only where:
- Consent has been given.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest in order to provide services to you, including: maintaining and enhancing our website, products, and technologies; ensuring security of our website; and for marketing and promotional activities.
Draw it to Know it uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personally-identifiable in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
Your information is retained for as long as necessary to permit Provider to use it for the purposes that have been communicated to you and comply with the applicable law or regulations.